The jade roller is perfect for using on face and the body. It’s non-invasive, easy to use and portable if you travel.
Facial massage is an anti-aging practice that can dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Just as we carry tension in our neck and shoulders, we also carry a lot of tension in our face, which contributes to the forming of wrinkles.
How to Use the Jade Facial Roller
- Use three times per week for 5-10 minutes. Roll each area 5-10 times
- Best used in conjunction with a face oil or serum (see below)
- Best used at night; however, you can use in the morning before applying make-up, especially if you have puffiness under the eye.
- Work in upward motions or from the inside to the outside of the face depending on the area. Release the pressure on the roller and the end of the motion and go back to the starting point. Do not use a back and forth motion.
- The smaller roller is for the eye area and smaller indentions in the face around the nose, upper lip. The larger end is for broader areas of the face like the cheeks, forehead, neck.
- Pressure should be gentle but firm to your comfort level. Pressure around the eye area would be more gentle than larger areas of the face. Avoid rolling directly over the eye, instead work above and below the eye.